MessageWhiz participated in MEF’s Future of Messaging virtual conference.
MEF Connects Rich Communications was a great opportunity to focus on the #futureofmessaging. New channels, tools and technologies continue to arise, providing marketing teams with additional ways to reach and serve customers.
At Day One’s Evolution of Messaging chat conversation hosted MMDSmart℠ , and led by renowned podcaster and event host Oisin Lunny, industry experts spent an hour exploring channel evolution, business case solutions and commercial models of messaging.
The panel included:
• Ira Cohen – VP, Business Development & Marketing at MMDSmart℠
• Sherard Kumar – EVP & Business Head at Route Mobile
• Andy Jones – Business Development at Mobilesquared
• Surinder Singh Anand – CTO & VP-Product Management at Kirusa
• Paul Ruppert – Independent consultant to mobile/tech CXOs
Ira Cohen talks with MEF’s Tim Green about the messaging market, and how brands and agencies are missing out on an opportunity for Lead Gen and Nurturing when they pass on SMS.